Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
- The wellbeing of our guests and associates is important to us.
- We are constantly updating COVID - 19 guidelines from World Health Organization and the local health departments.
- We are also coordinating very closely with all local government health authorities.
- As abundant precaution we are training our associates on CoV-19 prevention and surveillance.
- We are taking zero compromise hygiene and safety measures.
- As a group we are taking proper steps to sanitize all our staff and guest contact areas such as rooms, restaurants, kitchens, public space, associate facilities etc.
- We care for your safety.
Super Cleaning and Sanitization Measures at Sarovar Hotels
We, at Sarovar, are Thinking of You & Caring for You! While you are safe, staying at home, We have re-opened our hospitality for you, Ensuring the safest stay for You. Our teams are rigorously training & implementing all strict sanitary measures adhering to the highest standards of sanitation & hygiene. As a Group known for Hospitality straight from the heart, we keep Your well-being & safety at the forefront in these challenging times.
Experience Our Touchless Signature Sarovar Hospitality
The Ultimate Measure, Your Travel Safety
- Our hotel teams are receiving on-going briefings and are following enhanced operating protocols. Masks and gloves being worn by all staff.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and we continue the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We are making sure your dining experience will be thoughtfully curated keeping in mind limited gatherings in restaurants and public areas.
- We are taking temperature readings of all guests and our team members at all entrances of the hotel.
- We are identifying guests at risk through their travel histories of the previous 30 days. High risk guests are guided to medical examinations.